What is SolarSystem Mission Control?
SolarSystem Mission Control is SolarSystem Managed Support for your Windows VPS and/or Linux VPS. SolarSystem Mission Control is the Solar VPS managed support add-on openly available for any SolarSystem Windows or Linux Cloud VPS with cPanel or Plesk control panels. The fine details of SolarSystem Mission Control are as follows:
What Operating Systems and Control Panels Are Mandatory for Solar VPS Managed Support
- SolarSystem Mission Control is available for Windows Cloud VPS with the following OS: Windows 2008 R2 (64 bit) and Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- SolarSystem Mission Control is available for Linux Cloud VPS with the following OS:CentOS 5.8 and CentOS 6.3 (both 64 bit)
- SolarSystem Mission Control is only available for the aforementioned OS’s with Plesk or cPanel. For SolarSystem Mission Control to be support, customers must purchase an OS with Plesk or Cpanel.
How Much Does SolarSystem Mission Control Cost
- SolarSystem Mission Control is $35 per month per Cloud VPS
- The minimum term for SolarSystem Mission Control is 3 months
- Plesk and cPanel are an additional $10 per month
What does SolarSystem Mission Control Include?
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of industry standard solutions running on a single Windows Cloud VPS or Linux Cloud VPS (ex. Apache/llS, PHP/.Net, Exim/Postfix, DNS & Email)
- Migrations from any compatible control panel (cPanel and Plesk) to a supported control panel (cPanel and Plesk)
- Assistance identifying the local account of any abuse/compromise related issues
- Data Migration from any failed or replaced hardware
Now, when it comes to the fine print of a solution or product, most companies try to hide it. Not us. Here is the fine print associated with SolarSystem Mission Control
SolarSystem Mission Control Fine Print
- Management does not include content or code troubleshooting or full reporting or investigation of abuse/compromised server related issues
The first 15 minutes of support for any non-industry wide services or applications is provided for free and additional time can be purchased at $150/hr with a minimum of 30 minutes
- Any actions taken by the customer or software vendor at the request of the customer that breaks any part of the customer’s server or infrastructure may be billable after 15 minutes of troubleshooting at $150/hr. To avoid this, the customer should ask Solar VPS to fix any malfunctioning component prior to attempting to fix it themselves or having a 3rd party vendor troubleshoot the issue
- Origin and destination control panel and OS must be the same. For example, a Linux/cPanel to Linux/cPanel migrationwould be included; Linux/cPanel to Windows/Plesk migration would not be
- Support is based upon availability
How Can I Purchase SolarSystem Mission Control
You can purchase SolarSystem Mission Control (Cloud VPS Managed Support) by visiting our store and adding it to your cart.
If you have any questions or concerns about SolarSystem Mission Control, our Managed Support solution for both Windows VPS and Linux VPS solutions, please feel free to leave a comment below or reach out to the Solar VPS sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.